Hey! I'm Casey, a full-stack developer in Dallas,
currently working at Commerce House.
I love to build sites and applications that connect people with their favorite brands.
- Using Capacitor to easily bootstrap a native iOS app with web technologies for a group of arcade gamers to connect.
- Using Electron to create a cross-platform app for the agency to manage folder templates on a file server using data from an external PM tool.
- Building a SaaS platform to organize agency analytics and deliver impactful insights to clients.
- Integrating beacon technology to bridge real-life experiences to the web.
- Converted a Drupal 7 e-commerce site to Drupal 8.8, passing OWASP Top 10. 👩🏽⚕️Healthcare professionals could customize FDA approved print, digital, and outdoor marketing templates for purchase through a snappy Vue interface.
- Built a headless Wordpress platform for 🏔🏔Twin Peaks Restaurants to serve content across different channels. The primary front-end utilized Express and Vue, taking advantage of geolocation to personalize happy hours, events, and menus.
- Developed a 🎮sweepstakes microsite to process codes on Doritos bags sold at 7-11. Efforts included encryption, GDPR compliance and integrations with Epsilon.
- Developed a 🏈user-content generator to promote the premiere of "This was the XFL."
- Built a web app for a touch-based kiosk at the Michelob Ultra Byron Nelson giving attendees 🏌🏼♂️instant-win prizes from a managed inventory.
- Design, developed, and maintained a Drupal 7 distribution for a major golf equity company; ⛳️Each property could customize and connect members to all membership resources through a personalized dashboard.
- Restructured twenty-six separate Drupal 6 sites 😱into a single umbrella Drupal 7 site for the UNT Division of Student Affairs.