Hey! I'm Casey, a full-stack web developer in Dallas,
currently working at Commerce House.
I love to build sites and applications that connect people with their favorite brands.
- Building an internal project management system to bring focus back to simple job & time management. Using express and socket.io to create a robust backend of restful endpoints and a socket for realtime activity feeds following the JSON Activity Streams spec.
- Built an analytics reporting platform to connect external and internal data warehouses - delivering impactful insights through tailor-made charts and widgets to clients and media partners.
- Converted a Drupal 7 e-commerce site to Drupal 8.8, passing OWASP Top 10. 👩🏽⚕️Healthcare professionals can customize and purchase FDA approved print, digital, and outdoor marketing campaigns through a snappy Vue interface.
- Built a headless Wordpress platform for 🏔🏔Twin Peaks Restaurants to serve content across different channels. The primary front-end utilized Express and Vue, taking advantage of geolocation and time of day to personalize happy hours, events, and menus.
- Developed a 🎮sweepstakes microsite to process codes on chip bags sold at a major convenience chain. Efforts included encryption, GDPR compliance and integrations with Epsilon.
- Developed a 🏈user-content generator to promote the premiere of "This was the XFL."
- Built a web app for a touch-based kiosk at the Michelob Ultra Byron Nelson giving attendees 🏌🏼♂️instant-win prizes from a managed inventory.
Previously Developed at
- The Infinite Agency
- Vertical Nerve